Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A new discovery...Etsy.com

As you may have noticed (or not) on the side of our blog I have a link to Etsy.com. It is a website created for people to sell their handmade products...everything from jewelry (my fav) to cupcakes to art. A person could spend hours on here looking at everything....and I did on Saturday morning when I had to give the ACT at school. I was bored out of my mind thinking about all those poor kids who were actually thinking...and thinking hard....and their I was...surfing Etsy. I registered so I can keep track of all of my favorite sellers. Here are a few you might want to check out:
Sticksandstonesga
ERMoriginals
SAEE

The best part about it is that everything on there (that I have liked) is VERY reasonably priced and it seems like a great place to get Christmas gifts...especially for someone who has everything. You should check it out!



Photobucket

No comments: