Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My life...

Hey guys! Cooper here. Mommy calls me Coopy and Daddy calls me Coop. Here's what's been going on in my life.

Gramps came over to visit and we had on the same shirt! Can you believe that?


I love my bathtime and am so happy to be clean! Mommy cleaned all the goo off my neck!


This is my daddy. We LOVE to kick mommy out of the bed in the morning to cuddle.

I love to play on my mat. I turned my head all the way around to watch the US Open on t.v.


Can you believe I'm 2 months old already??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cooper is so stinkin' CUTE! I can tell his looks have changed a little since I saw him...such a precious smile!

Denise's Blog said...

I love love love all these pics of Cooper. But my favorite is the first one. I can't wait to see him again and hold him. Seeing you is definitely a bonus to.