Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

News around town...

These past few weeks have been spent in the sweltering heat of a Tennessee summer...trying to stay inside and cooled off! It's a sauna out there! This is my last day before "go back to work week" begins! Yikes! I remember thinking in April how much time I am going to have with Coop before I have to go back...yet here it is!! I am very blessed though to have Nana care for Cooper while I will work 1/2 days at school. So I won't be gone from him for long! He simply is the love of my life! (along with his daddy, of course!)

Last weekend was spent in HOT-LANTA with my girlfriends!! I was sad to leave Coop, but we had an awesome time shopping, eating, and just catching up. It was nice to wake up to...nothing. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Cooper in the morning, but all the moms out there know what I mean!

Andrew has been busy working on and tweaking his new product, The Perfect Putting Board, which should hit the market VERY soon! He has been "inventing" this training aid for about a year now and it is finally a finished product. He sold 50 yesterday! Woop Woop! For all your blog readers/golfers out there you can check out the website at http://theperfectputtingboard.com/ .

Cooper is continuing to grow and change each and every day. He will be 4 months old next week! I promise I'm gonna upload a video soon!

No comments: