Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Ellenburg's! Jen and Trent are married!!!

Wow! What a night! Our friends, Jen and Trent got married and Andrew and I had the best time. Jen looked so beautiful and the flowers were amazing! Her reception was at Holston Hills and it looked great! The entire great room was transformed into a wedding wonderland. They had a band (I wish I knew the name) and they were awesome. Everyone danced, and danced, and danced some more. I love Jen and I am going to miss her! She's been teaching next to me for 2 years and this year will be sad because she won't be there. She's moving to Virginia (where Trent's in med school). Here are a few pics from the evening!



Andrew and I dancing at the reception at Holston Hills CC


Me and Katherine (one of my former students!) dancing



Rebecca, Jen, and me



The beautiful Bride!


No comments: