Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Go Braves!!



On July 4th, we headed down to Atlanta to see the Braves play..finally, something I had wanted to do for a while, but kept putting it off. It seems now that Andrew isn't traveling as much we have time to do these things. After our wedding last summer, we spent the next 2 months (including our honeymoon) traveling to all the Nationwide events in the north and mid-west. And we drove to all of them!

We got some great tickets online and had awesome seats. This trip brought back so many memories for me...growing up I was a huge baseball fan and loved the Atlanta Braves and Chipper Jones. I remember my dad and I always going to the games together. He tried to take me to atleast one a year...I remember we used to get the $1 tickets and move about the 3rd inning to better seats.


There was a huge fireworks show after the game that was amazing! We had a great time!

No comments: