Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November's here....and has been for a while!

This semester has gone by too fast! I can't believe it's already November. Only 25 more school days left 'til Christmas break...I can't wait! At the same time, I like the classes that I am teaching this semester, so I am hoping to get good students next year too! Andrew's fall season is over and he has been busy working in the office learning the ropes from Judi.

November has proven to be a busy month for both Andrew and I. He traveled to Florida for his last tournament and then I left for Nashville on a school trip with my club, DECA. Andrew leaves again next week to recruit...then later in the month, we are headed west to visit all our family in Memphis! Whew! It's been a while since we've been there are we are really excited to go and see everyone!

I can't wait to decorate for Christmas (my favorite holiday!) so I am thinking about getting started this weekend. I know...it's too early, but I figure, we arent' going to be here for Thanksgiving anyway, so I might as well go ahead and do it!

Well, that's the latest update (no pics this time...sorry) but as soon as we decorate, I will post some pics of that on here. Love to all!

Photobucket

No comments: