Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Almost into the 30's


Well, I thought I was going to update everyone on my pregnancy once a week...that didn't happen. Nothing much has changed (except me) since the last post, but here are some updates on Sweet Coop...

How far along? 29 weeks tomorrow
Maternity clothes? yes!
Stretch marks? not yet, but my belly button is almost out
Sleep: having crazy dreams...especially about Coop
Best moment this week: realizing its not to far until we meet our baby!
Movement: yes..i think we have a boxer or soccer player
Cravings: no real cravings...just like to eat
Gender: Male
Labor signs: No
Belly button: In, barely
What I miss: my old wardrobe...maternity clothes get old, fast!
What I am looking forward to: getting to hold him
Weekly wisdom: Andrew's been reading, "Raising Boys"...and really soaking it in.

No comments: