Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

32 weeks, 8 months...8 weeks to go!

I've hit the 32 week mark..officially 8 months pregnant! Cooper reminded me to "blog" today with all the kicking and pushing around he was doing. The nursery is almost complete...missing the curtains...which I have ordered and will see if they work when I get them in. Finding "boy" fabric that is not "themed" is very hard to do. Erin and I are going to start our own line!! Well, thats what we always say when we can't find something. More baby showers are coming up in March, so I'm sure to get goodies for Cooper (and for me...that breast pump is calling my name). I don't have any good pictures to share since my photographer is out of town, but when he gets back I'll post some. I can't wait to get some pictures of Cooper when he arrives and put them around the house.

Only 6 more weeks of teaching left for me! I'm taking off 1 week before the due date and then I'll have spring break...so only 6 weeks left! I'm sure the time is going to slowly creep for me and go by fast for Andrew since he is going to be at a lot of tournaments this spring.

1 comment:

The Hendrix said...

Wow! The time is flying by!!! I hope you are feeling well and getting ready for Cooper to come! They are such a blessing!! Thinking about you! ANd yes...you will want that breastpump :)