Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It takes 10 months to have a baby...not 9!

Week 33 news:
Cooper weighs about 5 pounds now... I can definetly tell he is taking up more room in my tummy. We can't wait to meet our little guy in a few more weeks! I am feeling great...just extra tired at night and it getting harder to get comfortable in bed. If I would quit having crazy dreams I might even get a good nights sleep. The nursery is almost complete (pictures to come) and with three showers coming up in the next few weeks, I'm sure to get more goodies for him. My photographer is out of town again (go lady vols!) but I'll post some pictures of my growing self when he gets back to town.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited to have our babies...can't wait for a play date with them this summer! I always thought it was 9 months too, but no such luck. Surely these last weeks will fly by for us both! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!