Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Long overdue picture and post!

As you can see, Cooper is growing and I am getting bigger each week. Fortunately, I stil feel great and have pretty good amounts of energy. Andrew and I are so anxious to finally meet and see our little guy! The time is trickling on and on for me. Everything is not ready yet...so I am glad to have about another month to get things together. I have 3 showers coming up so I am sure to get lots of goodies for Cooper! I'll post pics from all my showers soon. I only have about 3 weeks left of work which is something to look forward to! If Cooper comes as scheduled, that will give me a good week to get prepared for the no sleep stage of my life!

2 comments:

Brit said...

You look beautiful!

Unknown said...

A. You look great!
B. Energy, what's that?
C. So not jealous that you are at work right now!