Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Showered with LOVE....4 times!

It's official....Cooper now has more clothes than me and Andrew combined! After 4 amazing baby showers, we have more baby items that we could ever imagine! We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family to help us get started on this new chapter. My friend Denise said, "What would you do if you didn't have showers?" Well, I have no idea!! We have received more than we could imagine, then some! Here are few highlights from the showers.

It all started in January in Memphis...

These are the sweet ladies in Maureen's bunko group that hosted a shower in January. It was a long drive, but totally worth it!


Beautiful Cake from Memphis Shower

Of course, Gordo would be the only male to show up for my shower at school!

Awesome Diaper cake...and real cake!! Thanks to Joanne, Glenda, Andrea, and Michelle for putting this together. All all my CHS friends who chipped in and got me the breast pump! Thank you!!



My mom's dear friend, Jo, hosted me a shower at her house. All my family and friends showed up and I received some wonderful gifts for Cooper! Look at all the gifts!

This is me with my cuz Jessica...I can't wait to show you what she made me...coming soon!


The hostesses with the mostest!

Mary, me, Avery, Erin, Brittany

My amazing friends that drove from all over the south to be there! I love you guys!

No comments: