Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

16 days...

In 16 days....(+ or - 10 days according to the doc)I will be a mommy! Andrew will be a daddy! I still have tons of stuff to do...Andrew needs to hurry home so we can get this ball rolling! I am sort of hoping it rains today so I am forced to stay inside and get some things done. The sunshine is just too alluring. Here's what's on my checklist:
1. Pack hospital bags
2. Put together Coopers's monitor, bouncy seat, and all the other contraptions that
go along with a new baby!
3. Get car cleaned and install car seat...in both cars! Scoot over Jack...there is a
new Pratt in town!
4. Figure out how to add Cooper to our health insurance and put the info in the
hospital bag (see #1).
5. Nest (I think this means...according to all my friends...that I am suppose to go
on some mad cleaning spree and scrub the toilet with a toothbrush.) This hasn't
happened yet.
6. Read up on my BabyWise...again.

I'm sure there are about a million other things I need to do (I'm thinking of them right now). Can't wait for my cute hubby to get home so he can help!

No comments: