Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Showing signs...

Cooper is showing some signs that he might be coming sooner than later. I had my "show" this morning and lost my mucous plug...I won't go into details...and had to go back to the doctor again! (I just went yesterday and she said I wasn't dialated). Today, Dr. Shirk said I was dialated almost to 2 cm and my cervix was thinning. So I'm showing progress which is good. I've been having back contractions on and off today...more on than off...but nothing timeable. I'm been keeping myself busy being off of work...mainly going to the doctor and spending quality time with Jack. I'll keep everyone posted if there are more changes! Hopefully, Cooper will come this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! can you believe it??? sooooooooooooooo close! i will be checking every day for news that cooper is here!

Unknown said...

What a stinker!! Cooper arrived early...lucky momma! You weren't kidding when you said you were showing signs...