Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time flys...


Dear Cooper,
You are one month old today! Before I know it, I will be saying you are one year old, then ten years old, then...well I don't want to even think about it! Where did the time go? It's scary, really. It seems like a few days ago we were bringing you home thinking, "How are we going to do this?". Those midnight and 3am feedings have become "normal" now! (Don't you know mommy and daddy are big sleepers!) You are more alert than ever and you love to be held and walked around the house. Anything that keeps you moving keeps you from crying (stroller, car ride, carrier, etc.) I've loved every minute being your mom so far and can't wait for the rest! I love you Coopy!!

Love,
Mom


Daddy reading you a story called "I love Daddy"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Cooper,
I loved meeting you the other day even though you slept while I was there. Your little fists all balled up are precious. Tell your momma she can get you some monthly stickers at pickysticky.com and just stick them on a white onesie for your birthdays!!