Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lately.

We've been doing a lot of :

 Smiling

 Reading

 Exploring

Climbing

Last week was a super busy week for me! DECA Regionals was on Thursday (my students did awesome! I'm so proud of them!) and my marketing class is opening a school store (so proud of htem too!)....thankfully my AWESOME mom pitched in to keep Cooper a few extra hours and also managed to do all my laundry and organize my pantry!!  Crazy!  Thanks Nana!

A couple of weekends ago, Grammy and Poppy came in to town to keep Cooper while we joined our neighbors (6 couples total) at an awesome cabin in the mountains. We even had our own movie theatre...I watched 3 movies in 1 day. For those who don't know me, I have a problem with sitting still, so 3 for me is a record! I probably haven't watched 3 movies in the last year 9 months!

Cooper will be 10 months old next week!! So hard to swallow. Our little baby now seems like a big boy. He is such a happy little dude..we love him so much! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sara Buff but you forgot that Cooper helped me out. We wanted to do something special for you. Love, Nana