Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Score!



Erin and I headed over to the Picky Chick Consignment Sale yesterday and ended up leaving with some good deals!  She faired better than me (her eye for a deal is better than mine!) and even wound up getting Avery 2 Lily Pulitzer tops for $10. 
That's $5 each folks!
Those tops retail for $48.
I would know. I looked it up!
Then she promised me if I ever have a girl to pass them down. Score!


I picked up Cooper the cutest Fourth of July outfit...and since our neighborhood goes ALL OUT  with a parade and shrimp boil it was worth the $20.



Brand spanking new with the tags still on!
It will look perfect with Jack's flag bandana and red collar!

I also got him another jon-jon for $4 bucks and the cutest new fishing shorts for $10.
The shorts were my splurge.




If only I could get my little man better we could have a fashion show.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love your finds! I went this morning for 1/2 off day. Should have tried to get there earlier in the week b/c most of the cute girl stuff was gone!