Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

12.

It's hard to believe my baby is ONE. It would be fitting that I'm a month behind on this post. I should of written this a while ago...but things get in the way (i.e. changing diapers, throwing fits, educating the youth of the world, playing in the dirt, cleaning up the food he has thrown across the room, and dang-in... JUST PURE EXHAUSTION). I'm pretty much a month behind on everything!

Cooper is growing like a weed...he comes up with a new "something" everyday. For example, today he decided it was sooo funny to put his head between his legs to look at me!!  Hilarious!! Wish I had a picture but my camera batteries are dead.

Cooper likes to talk and point at everything. Yesterday, Andrew and I took him over to the zoo. He called every animal "Jack" and would point and beat on the glass. He LOVED it!

Coop's a wild man!  He is into EVERYTHING, not scared of ANYTHING. Aka - typical boy. He loves the outdoors, dirt, cords, water, jack's food, climbing into the shower with mommy and eating soap!!  Nonetheless, whomever is watching him is on the move!!  No relaxing with Cooper. He is GO GO GO!

Coop man is also my little dare-devil. He will try just about anything...including jumping off of the bench that Andrew built for him. (More to come on that later...). He thinks that is sooo funny too!! 

Jack is still his buddy. He loves to crawl all over Jack, pull his ears, and pretty much torture him. Jack doesn't seem to mind.

His light blond hair is coming in and he has a better tan than me!! So glad he doesn't have fair skin and will be burned.

Words at this point:  mama, dada, jack, ball, night-night, bye bye (and he waves!)

Coop was still pretty small at his 1 year check up with Dr. Greg. Andrew took him, so I didn't get the low-down, but he is still around the 20% for height and weight (only weighs just over 19 lbs.) and 90% for head!! That big brain is still growing!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this 12th month of his life...courtesy of Nana who picks up my slack and takes tons of pictures with her new camera!!











No comments: