Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hodgepodge and I follow...

this blog everyday. She updates most days during the week and I'm always wondering what she is going to post next! I do not know her at all...which may seem weird...but I love love love to read other's blogs. I must have stumbled upon her blog at some point and just kept reading. You should check it out here. She is me in 30 years (retired, grandkids, travel, and fun fun fun!) Haha!

I also love to read several blogs that are written by my former students....great girls that have an awesome outlook on life. You should check out Taylor's and Jayna's!

Speaking of life...did you see this on O? If you didn't, you should check it out. Get your Kleenex out, yall!

Me and my bestie are gonna watch the final O together. With wine. Sooooo excited!!  

Graduation tonight...then all day with my sweet Coop tomorrow!! 



Pool opens next weekend!!!  

Pumped up for summertime in East Tennessee!



No comments: