Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer is getting in the way

of my blogging!!

I promised myself since I am now fully done with work 'til August 8th, I was gonna blog more. Well...there is something little, cute, spunky, wild, and sweet gettin' in my darn way!!  Seriously, people. I've got some pictures I just can't find time to take my camera out of my purse and put them on here!! 

So, Nana emailed me some pictures she took of Coop from this week when she came over. He is -gasp- 13 months old now!!  (Missed that post, too. Looking like I'll be combining some in the near future).

Here they are...in all their glory. Already on my computer...so I didn't have to do much work.

BTW - I turned the big 3-0 Saturday. Looking forward to spending this decade as a momma. (post on that to come too!!! haha)

Sharing at it's finest

Trying to get my little booger to eat


How can you not love this face?
 See that cut on his chin?? Fell on a tonka truck in our neighbors sandbox. All boy I tell ya. All boy. Cried for...oh...10 seconds...went right on playing.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

SB are you preggers?!?!?!

Sara Buff said...

I'm going back to read my blog to see where you got that from!! haha!! nope...not preggers!!

Sara Buff said...

oh..i see what you saw. i meant a momma in general...to just cooper for right now. who knows what god's plans are for us...but we hope for lots more kiddos in the future!

Andrea said...

Apparently I was reading too much into your post, ha! Hope you are enjoying your summer so far :) We will have to do a zoo play date or something soon!

Sara Buff said...

yes! we love the zoo...Andrew actually likes it too. if yall wanna go early one Saturday morn. before it heats up too bad then we're in!! or yall can come over to the pool!!

Andrea said...

that sounds perfect! we have been wanting to go. what are a couple dates that would work for ya'll?