Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Crazy boy

Cooper set this up himself.
He is wild I tell you.
He loves to jump off of things. Which is exactly why I always climb up to the top of the big kid playset at the park. Cause I'm afraid he might jump out of one of the openings.

Anyway,
here is his homemade set-up.
Jump off the tractor headfirst onto the pillow.



And a smile afterwards!


This is him waiting for me to tell him it's okay to do it again.
Okay, who am I kidding. He is doing it again no matter what I say.

Calling all his buddies telling them what he is up to.


Poor Jack wonders when Cooper is just going to relax so he can get some rest.
He is freshly shaved from here.
Helps the dog hair from taking over our little home, but makes him look kinds sickly if you ask me. He loves it though.

There is alot going on around these parts. Parades started to "roll" big time today. St. Charles is all set up for Carnival season. 10 days of this!!  You think I can survive?? See where it says Napoleon on the map??  We live there. One street over. So the madness is just beginning!!!


Next weekend thru next Tuesday (Fat Tuesday) will be crazy!!  Everything shuts down on Monday and Tuesday of next week to celebrate carnival season and Mardi Gras. We are going to get into the spirit, hopefully, so I will keep you posted!!

Could be our first and last Mardi Gras in Uptown right in the middle of it all. We are (cross our fingers) trying to by a house in Madisonville!!  (A small, quaint river town of about 10,000 people). Close enough to Nola, but nice and quiet.

I'll keep you posted on that :).

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Coop is getting so big! Good luck on your house!