Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Ahhhhh....mountain weekend

In mid-November, the CHS girls were reunited again (with their hubbys) for a much needed getaway to the mountains. (I would like to remind them..if they are reading this...that I am the ONLY one left there..it's not the same!) Little did we know, the mountain along I-40 was going to collapse and it was going to take us double the time to get there...but it was worth it! Andrew and I met up with Mariah and Bill, Jen and Trent, and Rebecca in Waynesville (home of Jonathan Crompton...whoot whoot). We enjoyed great meals, shopping, and a cozy cabin with amazing views. I even bought Coop something there before I knew "it" was a "he"! I just couldn't resist! On Saturday, the boys enjoyed some bonding time watching UT play bad football, while the gals tried to find their way around Asheville..on foot!! Once we realized downtown wasn't for us...we headed over to Biltmore Village and felt like we were back to reality. Not to bash Asheville..it was just very eccentric.

Here are a few pics from a memorable weekend:




No comments: