Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Our sweet baby P!!

On Wednesday, November 25, Andrew and I went for our ultrasound to see the baby and find out the sex. We fully intended on having Cathy, the ultrasound tech, write down the results on a card and we were going to open in later that day at lunch or dinner. We were on our way to Memphis, so we were going to share the news when we arrived. Cathy didn't really seem to understand what we wanted. I mean, we can't read an ultrasound...don't know the difference between a leg or a head! I mean, until she points it out, you don't realize what it is. Well, Cathy finally agreed to write down the results on our card. Then all that changed when she said, "I"m not going to be able to hide this from you." Everyone knows what that means!! I knew it was a boy and had been telling everyone that for weeks. Whenever anyone would ask me if I knew, I would say, its a boy!!

More importantly, Cooper (what we're calling him) was healthy and active. No major hiccups...the doctor said everything looked great!

Here a few pics from the day:




No comments: