Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

11.

Eleven months have come gone
Next will be a year.
I can hardly believe it.
You make me tired.
You make me worry.
You make me crazy (sometimes)!
But most of all you make me the happiest I've ever been.
You make the grass greener.
You make the birds chirp louder.
And the sun shine brighter.
I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to call you mine.
I love you more than you will ever know.


Are you talking about me Mommy?

What's Cooper up to these days?
  • Trying to walk! Has 5 or 6 steps before the falls.
  • Squeezes his face really tight and smiles as big as he can with squinty eyes when he thinks something is funny.
  • Loves to crawl on, over, or beside Jack. He goes back and forth over him all day long.
  • He also loves Jack's bed and will crawl to it and lay his head down in it. Hilarious!
  • Likes the outdoors and will finally crawl on the driveway. Doesn't like the feeling of grass too much though.
  • Likes to try to pick my moles off my skin! (gross I know, but pretty funny when they don't move and he is wondering why?
  • Will talk your ear off...have no idea what he is saying except dada. I'm pretty sure he calls me "dada" too.
  • Loves to climb. Thinking of a toy that I can get him that he can just climb all over. (any suggestions)
  • Has more and more hair. Lots of hair on the right side (he needs it cut! haha). Still light brown/blonde.
  • He is the happiest baby most of the time (except when those little white things are arriving)
  • Has 4 new top teeth. The two middle top teeth are very far apart like mommies were when she was little!
  • Very, extremely, overly curious and into everything!
  • Does not like his carseart! Think he can make it another year facing backwards?
  • Still pretty little for his age. Guessing he weighs around 20lbs. Has the shortest little legs ever. They are the cutest!
  • Some 3-6 month clothes still fit him, but some 12 month stuff fits him too...go figure.
  • Loves to give everyone kisses...even Jack.
  • The funniest thing about Cooper is that he laughs all day long with me, Andrew, and Nana, but is very serious with strangers. Stares them down and will not smile at them at all.
And, of course, what every mom and dad say after they have a child, "What did we do with our life before you?".


Sharing at it's finest


No comments: