Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

News and Notes

Several things are on my mind this morning...

Of course this:

Andrew's response when I turned the TV on at 6 am this morning...."You've got to be kidding me".
Of course I had to watch. Live.

This is also on my mind:

Downtown Knoxville


Devestation from the storms on April 27, 2011. Tuscaloosa got hit hard. They closed the University of Alabama. No finals. No graduation. Told the kids to leave. Get out. Go home. That's how bad it is down there. Crazy, huh?


I follow this blog. She is one of my favorite's to read. Her children live in Birmingham.

We woke Cooper up and hunkered down in the hall bathroom. He thought it was fun. We didn't.

My brother's car and house were damaged. He lives near Island Home...near downtown. Hail the size of baseballs at his house.

Pray. Just pray.

No comments: