Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Trying to live up to the hype

First birthdays are a BIG deal. I want Cooper's to be, too. I know he won't remember it. But I will. Are there any other mom's out there that feel the pressure? The pressure to make the first birthday perfect. The pressure to make sure you get lots of good pictures that will most certalinly be used in a wedding slideshow. The pressure you feel to make sure everyone's having a good time. Pressure (or sadness) that your baby is turning 1...and turning into a toddler right before your very eyes.

I feel all these things as I scramble around town...running errands (which means going to Hobby Lobby for the 7th time in a few weeks), cleaning, stressing, organizing, blah, blah, blah.

Well, the BIG day is tomorrow. (The official BIG day is another week away, so I have my baby for a few more days.)

Par-TEE pictures to come.

2 comments:

Brit said...

His party will be perfect! Everything you do turns out wonderful. Quit stressing and enjoy it!

Andrea said...

A agree with Brit! The invite was SO ADORABLE! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! As long as the kid has cake all over him by the end of the party...I would call it a success :)