Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

The cutest pumpkin on the block!

Cooper had a big first Halloween weekend! It got kicked off Friday night with a kids party in the neighborhood. Cooper loved it so much he fell asleep at the party!

Saturday he was so tired from Friday, he slept from 7pm to 7am! Well...he did wake up a few times, but went right back to sleep.

We had a great time on Halloween day walking around with our neighbors and seeing all the kiddos get candy. There were tons of people in our neighborhood. We stayed up until almost 9 passing out candy. My last minute purchase of 300 dum dums at Kroger really saved the day. We were plum out at then end of the night...including what I had already bought!


Remember that LARGE head I was telling you about? Well...Coop's hat was tight! We didn't make him wear it long.

I was trying to get Jack to "stay" so I could get a good picture of him and Cooper. (see below) I was enticing him with a treat...check out that tongue! He could stand it! Cooper's can't quite sit up yet...so we resorted to below.




Mommy helping my little man sit up. He's not quite there yet! He can however...crawl all over...he's quick too!



No comments: