Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thoughts...

Listening to my baby cry himself to sleep (I tried to get him to go to sleep, but he's a fighter), I decided to blog about all the random things in my head.

1. Daylight savings time is only good if you don't have kids and your husband is in town. Plus getting dark at 5 o'clock SUCKS!
2. Single mothers have the hardest job on the planet...including those moms who have hubbs that travel ALOT. You have it HARD!
3. A teething baby = no sleep.
4. Why doesn't mapquest start their directions on #5...I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood!
5. I spend way too much time on etsy and facebook. I need to take a break from those and get some stuff done!
6. How can one 6 month old have so much laundry?
7. How the hell are you suppose to fold a fitted sheet?


Well, my son is still crying...it's been 15 minutes since I put him in there...should I go get him?

Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I finally conquered that dang fitted sheet this year...so proud of myself.:) Love etsy...too much. Just ordered Eli a turkey shirt today! beach trip? Jealous!