Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

This free something is a good something.

Top 10 8 reasons shutterfly is the best place to get holiday cards?
1.  Easy - even my parents could do it!
2. Great designs
3. They have stationary paper - so it is not printed on that cheap photo paper stuff
4.  The price is right!
5.  They have other stuff besides cards...I plan on ordering some calendars from here and maybe some stuff for the grandparents for Christmas.
6. It's super easy to search for the right card for you.
7. It's super easy to upload your pictures on the site.
8. If you blog about it...they will give you 50 free cards!!  How crazy is that?? Deal of the century! Better than Oprah's favorite things! (BTW - shutterfly should have been on Oprah's show!!)
 
 
I've already picked out my card. (I'm not tell you which one) Now I have to decide which picture to use. One of Cooper only? One of fam? One of Cooper and Jack? Cooper when he was born? Now? Decisions. Decisions.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey friend...wish it was that easy. i tried the simple way too, but apparently they have some rules...fill out the submission form and they send you the rules...150 words, links to the site, and how you use shutterfly, or something like that...but I got my code, so it's fo' real!

Sara Buff said...

dang! for real!! I filled out the form, but haven't heard back. thanks for the info!!! eli is the man!!! (i mean...boy. i mean...baby.)