Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

I hadn't thought of a New Year's resolution yet. (Who has time to actually think these days?) Then a sweet friend came over with her precious little baby girl Adeline (love that name!) and we started talking blogging. She has a blog and has vowed to start updating....her posts are usually pretty inspirational to me so I hope she continues.

I was telling her that I think of my blog as a scrapbook for Cooper and his own family to look at one day (when he's married and gives me lots of grandkids!). And then I got to thinking how I never blog. A few times a month in not enough to capture what's going on in his life.

So, my resolution is to blog TWICE a week. And to share with you stories from other blogs I find.

That's 104 blog entries I have a head of me...

And this is #1.

So follow me...there's a tab you can click on my blog if you want to be an official "follower". Lots of you tell me you read this, but I only have 4 followers!! Let's get that number up people!! 

Hope I can come through with my resolution this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i was playing with the computer this am and clicked on favorites which i never do and up came this blog. you guys look great and it even had a cool song. love jimbo and diane

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Blogging is my NY resolution too! I just created a blog last week! I am following you now. Follow me too!