Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Embrace the Camera

My friend, Jane, is "embracing the camera" and I'm joining her. Techincally, you are suppose to do this on Thursday's, but I'm one day late (too tired to blog last night...plus American Idol was on! - how beautiful is Jenny from the Block!)

Too many pictures are taken without the "mom" in the photo. Mom is usually the one taking the picture. On Thursday's, take a picture of yourself with someone and put it on your blog!


Me and my bub before I was leaving for work


Emily started this idea:
Here are the rules in Emily's own words:

1. take a picture with you and your kids/spouse/family member/friend/whatever.
2. blog about that picture and include a link to our blog, or grab our button.
3. link your blog post up on mr. linky below.
4. visit the other embracers...give each other lots of compliments about how good we look with our greasy hair and sweatpants velour jogging suits on. cause yah, we need a little boost when it's been days since our last shower.
5. have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! love you are doing it with me! It really does make me think about getting in the pictures more often! Oh, and JLO is gorgeous...loving her!