Cooper Robert Pratt

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Excitement

I've got 3 new followers on my blog!!  I get very excited when I see someone new added. However, I KNOW more people read this thing...hello mom and dad?? Where are you?

Cooper woke up this morning the same way he usually wakes up. Going "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW" as loud as he can!  If you were at the neighbors house, you could probably hear him he's so loud!

We walked downstairs to look at the beautiful snow that will probably keep me trapped in the house on this Saturday. (Dang...I was gonna go to that estate sale with Erin).

We've had more snow in Coop's first year of life than I can ever remember in East Tennessee. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE the extra days off work, letting Jack play with the neighborhood kids, making snow cream like my momma used to do for us, and being lazy! But I'm officially over the cold and the snow.

I know, I know, it's only January, but I'm ready for summer.

I'm ready to pull Cooper to the pool in his new wagon.

I'm ready to get a tan.

I'm ready to actually be warm.

But for now, I will enjoy this sweet thing:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO READY for warm weather too...I am not a winter girl. Cooper is so stinkin' cute, and we NEED to get them together...especially this summer!